+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help...

Need some help...

Hi there! Im starting to fell in love with my childhood friend.Why?I'll make the story short...here it goes...We've known each other since pre-school years and i never thought that i would feel this thing("crush/love") to him. I just woke up one day realizing that he's the one i want to be with.I started to text him and keep in touch with him always.Everything goes smoothly and we've enjoy chit chatting with each other. One day, one of our friends told me that they know who my crush is...then, i keep wondering if my crush knowsthat i have a feelings for him...because some of my friends told me that it's easy for guys to know if somebody like them...("is that true???") i feel that my crush knows that i like him.I'm just wondering if he feel the same way too. Sometimes he's saying things that unusual but i just ignore it. I always hide my feelings for him and i'm pretending that i just treated him as a friend and nothing more.Now, i want to know what he really feels for me.I need your help dudes...what will i do to know what he feels for me...help me plz....thanx in advance.
    LIFE can be happier, less stressful, and more fulfilling if we remember one simple thought: "we can't have it all...but GOD gives all that we need."

aww this is great what you need to do is just let hin know how you feel. tell him and ask him ho whe feels about it. luck

oh..i wish that was just as easy as that...but it's really hard, especially in my part coz im a girl
    LIFE can be happier, less stressful, and more fulfilling if we remember one simple thought: "we can't have it all...but GOD gives all that we need."