I met an amazing chinese girl last summer, we had an amazing summer together. I wrote her aload of poems... she hasnt seen them tho' She moved out to Uni last year and we dont talk much anymore.

Here are a few samples:

1. Left Behind

I watch, wait and want as her beauty sails beyond my perception,
beyond words it seems, my thoughts make scene in my mind,
a clean concentration i owe to a perfection beyond perfect,
ive made her up now theres no going back!

A love lust straight jacket i bare with her name, a goddes incarnate,
the most beautiful thing ever to grace the face of Gods' green earth, i swear.. Now her name i bare, on every thought that flows through me, she is my centre. Without her i sway to an unhealthy tune followed by many but one- the one i love!

2. I Wish

21 and free, or so it is to be, im not. Bound by myself, or her, i slumber in an unproductive state of wonder - i wish. Wishes beyond power of mine, i wish i could be as divine as this one, perfection synthesised and then some... her face, her hair, every cell that makes her her, blessed are the tools of her creation - i wish.

I wish the past had made me open, so that i could excuse my shallow inspiration to be special, now all i want is her. She is everything and nothing in one, she is my life, my strife, my light at night- blinded i cant sleep, as her beauty infuses my thoughts into an enternal motion of want.

I love her i think, i want her i know, but here i remain quite and alone,
nothin has changed and nothing will, but tears will fall, thats all is for sure!