+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think about her to much

I think about her to much

Hi this i smy first time i have put a message in here due to the facted this is the first time i have been on here.

Any way i have been goin out with this girl for 3 weeks now and all i have been able to do is think about her i cart help it. And i always get a feeling inside me when i do .

I know that i am only 16 but i love her so much that if i lose her i may just die i almost did lose her one time and it hurt me for 1 day because she was not talkin to me

And now she has gotten ill and i feel so weak not being able to help her i wish i could do somthing but there is nothing i can do.

I was just wondering if it where normal thinking about her so much?

I have to say I have exactly the same problem, it is very much normal (well considering theres at least 2 of us )

Christ I'm not even going out with the girl yet, I think about her 24/7, I can almost taste her presence when she's near, you catch my drift.

I also suffered the same 'heart stopping' pain when I found my plan won't work.

Love is a very complex emotion and comprises of many varied and sometimes unpleasant feelings. You will get attached and you will want to be with her all the time at first. Don't worry about it, enjoy yourself, you're 1 step ahead of me at least
    - Mark 'Mr. Organised'/'Calamity' Jones

hm... i guess it's not the two of you only. me three.. haha. It's hard to put a smile on your face when thing like this happen. It's hard to live without a person that you love so much. And i can't believe it, the person that you love the most is the one that hurt you the most. Unlike me, my pass away. I think of him every single day and sometime it also make me go crazy too. But oh well, he will always stay in my heart. But don't worry about it She will be ok.

and i have to say thats not only the 3 of you. I got the same problem and it's often almost kill me, literally. I think about her at at least all the time i am awake and often even in my dreams although I have never touched her, or even spoke a lot to her, for the fact that she's just hate me.

Hey me too..... i like this girl but we're not even going out yet..... Well i tryed asked her out like before i get to know her ( i knew her for 2 weeks) than i ask her out. and she said im sry i really like u and i like this other guy too (because he ask her out first) so she went out with him for like a week and she dump him (WOOT WOOT LOL) and we just been friend , we talk a lot and she sorta gave me a idea that she want to go out with me ......... but im not sure anymore should i go out with her and risk our friendship like if we break up or something....... so guys?? wat do u think should i or should i not ask her out?? thanks

It's normal, when you are 23 like me now, you will realize that first crush is the best thing that could happen to u because u will remember it till forever

I feel exactly the same way. It's actually happening to me right now. This girl that first liked me at a party (i didn't know her at first) and thenwe talked alot online and then went to this party thing. I'm pretty sure my body language to her was that i wasn't interested (I don't know why i did it), and ever since that one night she avoids me and doesn't talk to me. Every day I can't stop thinking about her and I want to say that I like her but it would just seem too awkward and I wouldn't know what to say to someone who used to like to me but now avoids me (plus I have no clue whether she likes me or not again). If anyone could help that would be great.

wow theres alot of love out there and our loved ones have been blessed, i like all of you am also in love and think about him almost all the time, sux when we are not together and yes it sux for both of us not to be able to wake up next to eachother every day ona a daily basis. BUT as time goes on you learn to be patient and that things dont really have to be in such a rush, i have learned this the hard way in the 24 yrs of my life.
    Again,
    Tell this girl that you like her, stop wondering because how else are you going to find out?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

well hell, man. It's alright I've been dreaming about some girl I don't even go with so U're doin better than me
    Oh right

You're all ****ing pathetic!

3 weeks and you "love" her? Shut the **** up. That's an insult to any couple whose actually withstood the tests of time.

It's not love - it's desperate, lustful attraction.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

to-iknoweverything

u r so insenssitive!!!
    ppl r hurt n u still throw crap at them
    my god i wonder y still got gals go out with u