+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love story

Love story

I wish i had one of these haha

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Little known fact about me...and I am typing/speaking from the heart.

back when i was younger and foolish. the first time i had sex was when with girl just recently broke up with his boyfriend. and then i move in thinking i am the white knight that can ease the pain. I was 20ish naive gullible, and she was 27. She got back together with her ex hated it. this first time sex with a woman, she told me "do not call me do not speak to me, do not talk about me or I will report you to your boss."I hated her/and women in general until I "gotten over it" within 2-3 months then years passed looking for women who were on their break on the relationship. allowing myself to be used by women who had a recent break up. this time it no longer hurts my feelings. I feel like a man with anesthetics that can relieve the pain of a woman's recent break up. this has been my purpose for women. A temporary white knight who comes in to her rescue and help her rebuild herself until she leaves and either goes back to her ex or find someone new whom she really loves.

today 4/24/11 I had sex with a 40ish year old divorced woman with an 11 year old daughter. having sex with her will help her cope up with the pain of divorce.