+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unrequited Love or My life is f*****cking drama

Unrequited Love or My life is f*****cking drama

Ok guys here is my story..... Fell free to coment and suggest me what to do
    ok lets straRt..

Its start at 2010 feruary 16 i go to the gym with my good friend and there i so the girl and something in my head just blowing when i see her and i undestend i love it was love at first sight me not for her . She never smile at me
    Probably took a week or 2 and i dicide to told my freind about this girl .
    Artur you see this girl i think i love her man ...
    Who he said ? pointed with my finger to
    her .....
    Artur says : i know her is my mother friend . Yes she is pretty but you know what you have 1% of chance ....
    I says We will see ...
    What her name what she do how old she she looks like she is really beautofull 25 ?
    She is stylist designer her name is Vika and yes she is pretty and no she is 35 She prefers with pocket man with big pocket forget about her !!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 weeks later . I dont know what to do think about her every day night can sleep can it eat . I
    I can't talk to her i try but in this days i look like this so think what i can talk her im probaly ugly im clown .
    And im decide to talk with my friend again
    Artur i think i have idea you say Vika is stylist i have waful hear cut so if she cuts my hear i probably can tolk to hear amd something else
    Artus says : you know what is not bad idea ok talk with my mom my mother have hair cut next week so if Vika have time she cut your hear to
    Great
    3 apryl 2010 hair cuting day
    It was dificult day for me i was really nervous... What i should say and say to me and don't like look like donkey
    Actually i do opasite in this day i akt like idiot be nerveuds and stresfull talk to here like ideot
    talk rubbish .But any way you she cuts my here and says to me im really sympathetic . Bingo my dreams girl cuts my hear and says to me im sympathetic i probobly cant to to her in the gyms and who knows what else can hapends .
    Unfurtunatly she din't out in 4,6,7,18 even 20 even 20 may it was unbearable and i decied to phone her and tald averything .
    But i decide admitted in love not ilke ordinary people i decide to wrote a litle poem ...
    So in 27 may i phone stuttered say hi it Max do you remeber me ?
    Vika She say Max hmm o yes do you want hear cut ???
    Me not i call you for another reason i better read a poem and you understend the reason .
    I read my poem her reaction was fantastic ........
    She says about should think about it was unexpected but pleasan surprise .. we should go to the cinema together .But i should think about it first .
    I tell this was my happiest day of my life i float think i can touch the sky i be so happy .I think it was most beutifull day of my life you can't imagine .....
    28 may 2010 i call her she din't ansver .She call me later and says you really nice boy you are really nice but right now i had man and i even can't go with you in cinema . All i can do i start go to the gym in the june and we talk here and be just frineds .Know its hearts but what i can do know
    28 may What i can say it was just most horeble day of may life i flet like i broke in pices . I whant to comit a suicede jump of my balcony t was such a ugly day for me ...
    2,7,18,20,30, june 2,8,10,26,jule , 2 august
    28 july t i diced to cut my hear and i call to Vika again say hy to her i want hear cut .
    She say ok 2 august 12-00 its ok ? ok
    2 august 2010 i t can be really special day for me so i decide to buy her flowers Orchids and her favorite cake . and waiting for her
    12-00 she call me back and say to me and i can't you hare cut cause my mother broke his leg and i with her i hospitsal .
    What about other day no i s no no other day should not have initially agree ...I beging you have you hare cut in other place
    Im ask her way ????? but she don't ansver
    2 august this was absolutly awful day i don'y now what to do i lying on my flour and crying and don't now what to do .28 may 2 august broke my live i still can recover . After tis days i lost myl ife
    i lost my targed i want to die . I lost evrything .Now ists 2011 10 june i still can recover i think the same every day i think about die i can live ilke that . i love her till death can live without her . Right know i stil go to the gym and look like this i like to some one give illusion this is my mask my soul i have broken i must addmited that i don't know what todu !!!!!!
    The most interesting thing i see her car almost every weak we like parallel lineswhich do not intersect ...
    All i had its hope !!!!!! Hope for the best ...........
    :

Dude, you have a crush. A crush on an older woman. She knows it cannot work, she knows that it simply couldn't work out between the two of you, you are just at different points in life. My advice would be to get her out of your head. Time will heal these wounds. Just cry it all out. Soon you will wake up and find you don't even know why you felt that way for her.

--Chewey