+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The first time you fell in Love

The first time you fell in Love

Hello everyone!

I am working on an art project where I'd like YOU to write about the first time you fell in love!
    For many people, the First Love is the one you will never forget.
    The first time you felt that strange feeling in your belly, which you would later realize was because you'd fallen in Love!
    When, where, how, what did you feel... please tell me just the way you would tell a good friend.
    Try to recall what you felt.

Hugs
    LoveBear
    Last edited by LoveBear; 13-02-11 at 03:13 PM.

hmmm cute and lovely

fell in love at 16 with my best friends boyfriend... :-)

Fell in love with her at first sight when I was 9 years old (1988). Still love her to this day but we are both married (IMHO) to the wrong people. Maybe we'll get together when we are older, who knows. I'm not holding my breath though.

The cliffnotes version. My oldest sister told my younger sister and I to come downstairs to meet "C." When I got to the bend in the stairs, our eyes immediately connected and it seemed as though a shock went through my body. All time seemed to stand still. I have never felt that feeling prior to that moment. At first I didn't know what it was. However, after listening to some songs my mom was playing on the radio (this was 1988 lol), I knew I was madly in love with C! My oldest sister was her full-time bb-sitter so she stayed at our house 3-5 times a night for 4-5 years in a row. I was always to afraid to approach her on the subject but I knew we had a connection. We had an unspoken thing going on. By day in front of other people, we acted like we despised each other. At night and other times when people wern't watching, we'd always catch each other staring at one-another. We'd always sit next to each other wherever we were be it the couch, the dinner table, the car, restaurants, and everywhere. Whenever we had slumber parties in one of the rooms in our house, we'd always end up sleeping next to each other. She'd always fall asleep with her head on my shoulder. Fast forward 23 years later and I finally had the guts to talk to her about it.

I told her how I felt and she said she had feelings for me too. However, it was impossible for us to be together because we are both married (in dismal marriages) and have small children. So I wrote her a love letter this past March basically saying if she and I would ever be single at the same time, we should try to be in a relationship. I told her to live her life and i'll live mine and maybe we'll meet up again when we're 50 or so. Then we inadvertently started texting each other all the time up until the end of this past August. Then out of nowhere, she texted me and said, "Don't text me for a while, I'll text you." Of course I obliged and I haven't heard from her since. Its a HORRIBLE feeling but one I must deal with. We live in the same area so if I see her out and about, i'll ask her why. However, like I said, i'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Regular Joe; 14-10-11 at 12:50 AM.

I was 16 and it was the first day of school in the fall of 1971. In walked this gorgeous petite girl with long hair. I just could not take my eyes off of her. So I had a mutual friend hook us up. I must say that there was immediate chemistry. I still remember our first kiss like it was yesterday. No girl had ever kissed me that way...so passionately. We dated for a while, broke up, then dated again. It turned pretty serious then. I walked her to class, talked on the phone every night, went over to her house and she came to mine. And the make-out sessions went further each time. Long story short, she got pregnant. She was my first love, in fact my only love. We were married in 1972 and we just celebrated our 39th anniversary in Cancun. She is still that petite gorgeous girl (at about 108 lbs), I still can't take my eyes off of her, and our make-out sessions are still HOT!!!!

i must have fallen in love with him when i first saw him. but realized it later. i was drunk. he was a random guy on a holiday from a different country. i saw him. he saw me. we started dancing without a word.(something i never, n when i say never it means never do). i asked him to ask for my number.(something i never do) but im glad i did that night. he asked for it. later called me. we had a long distance thing. it was perfect. he never fell in love with me. but i did. still do love him...will always do.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That dreadful day when we said goodbye as you headed to the airport. Smiling even though my heart was breaking. Crying when I was sure noone could hear.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh