The joy felt within is rooted so deeply in sharing pure happiness with you.
It builds my strength of heart to endure when you are weak, and needing me.
Your needs are mine forever, my love, I will never stop fulfilling them.
Near, far, always, everywhere, everything, and completely I am there for you.

I know this from my heart is true, as I have spent so long on a road leading nowhere,
No interests or desires, no wants or needs, neither asking or needing from anyone.
So alone, yet never knowing loneliness, I knew not that something was missing from my life, until you,
I have come to understand, you have made me understand that life must be shared or is no life at all.

And whisper caught my ear, ever so faintly, a whisper of your name entered my life... never to disappear.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, the next, and to the future unknown, each day sparks anew,
Raging fires explode from hearts and minds, to burn and spark a new day into life, and so on to the next.
Whispers of your name dance an endless sea of flames, erupting buried passions that renew my soul.
Day and night whispers of your name make me yearn, not to fulfill my life but to add fulfillment to yours.

Whispers of your name have made me realize to truly be complete I must ensure completeness in you...
The whispered name I hear is yours my sweetheart... my love, my life, the whisper will always be for you...
Today, forever, whether near or far, always, everywhere, everything, completely - it is you I hear...
The sweetest name I know... and I join the chorus in whispering your name to the end of days, to the end of time.

All my love, for all your life,