+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My man told other that i am sexually boring

My man told other that i am sexually boring

My cellphone was broken, then i change another with new number. I texted him to inform that i change number,
    but thing happened. He thought i am a girl interested in him, so he kept chatting and sexting. So i pretended to be a stranger girl interested in him and kept patience chatting to him.
    And he told the new girl that his girl (me) is sexually boring, that he haven't like me...

After 3 days of chatting , i sent him picture of me. And he said: i knew it was you, i just wonder how long you keep chatting
    And i asked if what he said to the new girl about me is true. He said: it is a lie . To be honest, you are good in bed...you are hot...

But i didn't believe him. Now we finished, but i feel really bad about this man.
    I gave him bad words, but he was not angry.

Well, good for you for breaking it off with him. Even if he was kidding to do that was a immature and untrustworthy thing to be doing (just as your pretending to be someone else was immature and untrustworthy.)

Find someone who won't play games with you so that you resort to playing them back. This guy you're better off without.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion