+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he wont marry me or accept me??!!!

he wont marry me or accept me??!!!

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is a theater actor & has worked in TV shows as well.

He has been a well known name in the industry but he never tells anyone that he's in a relationship.
    NEVER.

He only talks about his work but he also spoke about his family, his moms demise but he NEVER says he has a girlfriend or he's committed.

Lately he became very popular & girls have become crazy for him so accordingly they wanted to know if he's single or not.

He was hesitating to reveal his status and said "can I skip this question" . He was asked again & then he says he's married for 2 years! He even told his friends to tell the fangirls that he also has a child!

Let me tell you, he's NOT married. He has single till we met 2 years ago but he's lying and not telling the truth about us!

He did not honestly accept our relationship, instead told this!
    & he never takes me anywhere with him nor posts any pictures of us together. Its just his photos or photos with his male friends.

He went to Bali for his promotional tour & the channel people told on their segment that he's single!

He did not say anything himself! He was enjoying all the female fanfare & attention! & one of the hosts proposed him & he said liked hearing it!

Why is he doing this? Does he not love me?
    he's 30 & I m 28

His career is more important to him. It sounds like hes been told to pretend he is single to gain more female fans. Why are you allowing this? You could just walk away and let him have his shallow existance while you move on and meet a guy who is ready to put you first. I wouldn't tolerate this treatment from anyone. You need to ask yourself why your standards are so low
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yep agree with Michelle...... sounds like he is aspiring to move onwards and upwards. He may well have feelings for you, but his feelings for his career come first! A lot of celebs, especially in the past, could not admit to being in a relationship. In fact they were ORDERED by their agents to pretend they were young free and single. I thought times had changed (and I never understood why girls ever thought they were in with a chance if their idols were single anyway) But such is life.....I think if you stick with this relationship you will have to accept being very much down the line of priorities. Then again, he could make zillions in the future and you may get a part of it? ha ha....no its up to you what you want in your life.

I'm guessing he's a minor celebrity who relies on young female fans; much like boy-band members, their success relies on teenage girls - no one else really gives a crap and they certainly don't make money off women in my demographic. If they came out as 'married with kids', for example - their attractiveness would decline because they become 'unattainable'. If he was, say - a chef celebrity, then that becomes less important because their demographic is probably married house-wives, mothers and so forth.

It's up to you; I think at this juncture, he might need to focus on career and say things that enable that to grow and prosper.

In April of this year, you were despairing because your ex boyfriend was seeing another girl. But you're now claiming that you've been with THIS guy for two years without his commitment.

Seems to me that you're sleeping around as much as the guys you're writing about.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I believe he's not serious with you. He's much more concerned with his career and fame than you. Talk to him straight and get the real score of your status. You might be wasting your time on him.
    Dating Do's And Don'ts (https://payhip.com/b/75oY)
    Love, Life and Inspirational Quotes (http://www.quotestacks.byethost4.com)

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    I'm guessing he's a minor celebrity who relies on young female fans; much like boy-band members, their success relies on teenage girls - no one else really gives a crap and they certainly don't make money off women in my demographic. If they came out as 'married with kids', for example - their attractiveness would decline because they become 'unattainable'. If he was, say - a chef celebrity, then that becomes less important because their demographic is probably married house-wives, mothers and so forth.

It's up to you; I think at this juncture, he might need to focus on career and say things that enable that to grow and prosper.

No thats not true because he lied to everyone of those girls that hes married for 2 years. If he wanted to pretend that hes single, he wouldn't do that. And when those girls pestered him to reveal who his wife is, he quickly shut them saying he will only talk about his work, even though he does not talk about his work, just chats with fans and uploads his pictures.

But while in Bali, he told all those hosts and presenters that hes single and accordingly all those girls were flirting with him and he was flirting back.

If he can't be proud of your relationship and you why do you still want him, is his fame that important? Lots of nice men will love you and be proud and not hide you.