+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im in love with my best friend, even though we both are in a relationship..

Im in love with my best friend, even though we both are in a relationship..

Ive been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now, but just recently (2 or 3 months ago) i realized ive fallen in love with my best friend, who just so happens so be my girlfriends best friend also. So, at Homecoming a in september, i admitted my love for her, to her. But also my girlfriend. That went over great. (Sarcasm) but, as time went by, it felt like my feelings for her, had died down. Untill last week when she said that she wanted to kiss me. So, i guess you could say, the spark was re-ignited. So, weve been talking daily for the last week and a half. Both of us being very flirty and such. So last monday we both made plans to hang out so we could kiss. Well, that tuesday night, she started getting cold feet. She came to her senses basically after she tried killing herself because of issues with her boyfriend (who in all honesty is bad for her anyways) but we still continued to talk, until finally she admitted to being in love with me also. So, last thursday, we hung out after school. We hugged and awkwardly held hands but that was it. No kissing. Even though we both wanted it. (She admitted to it later in the evening) My issue is this: what do i do? Im in love with Lexi, but i cant leave Victoria. Sidenote: Victoria cant find out about how lexi feels for me because it would crush her)

Well man as you saw when you dont talk with Lexi feelings come down. You shouldnt keep contact with her because it will make you only more confused. Stay truthful to Victorija. What you been doing before is called emotional cheating. I understand that you might want to be a hero for Lexi because her BF is so bad, but its something she have to sort out on her own. Now shes smarter and wont do suicide anymore. Because people who talk about it ussualy dont kill themself. They talk about it to get attention. Your are not in love but just infatuated. When you stop contact feelings will subside again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will