+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to approach crush

how to approach crush

Hi! Im in my last year of highschool and ive had a crush on a boy since grade 8. Ive been in some of his classes throughout the years and we have 0 mutual friends. Ive also become a little obsessed with him so it sucks. Im the only girl in the class (PE is the only class i have with him this semester). Im a very shy person as well as he, so its hard for me to approach him. I think he likes me back: a LOT of eye contact (its short tho), when we are near eachother we start to fidget and/or look down at the ground, i always see him checking on what im doing, we always sit close to eachother but not beside (Like 1-2 people r usually inbetween us (except in the PE attendance rows i sit beside him)). Anyways, he always gives the shortest answers to peoples questions so itll be pretty hard for me to ask him something and keep it up. Ive read a lot of forums about crushes, etc. And the most common answers are to smile at them when you make eye contact or hold the eye contact longer each time. I am very uncomfortable with the smiling cuz itll just make him and i uncomfortable and i cant even do that if i cant hold the eye contact cuz i panic whenever we lock eyes and i tear away as fast as possible (ive lost friends this way i cant help it).hes a really sweet guy, I just want to at least be his friend. Ive thought about asking him to be my partner for an activity but hes always hanging around his 5 friends and so i cant really get near him. I only have 1 friend in PE class and when hes away im paired with a mentally-challenged student who runs over to me whenever i dont have a partner (he has a crush on me, its cute lol). But im really stumped on what to do. If i ask him something he will respond with a 1 word answer and that wont get me anywhere. If i keep asking him questions i will come off as annoying/pesty/nosey,etc. This might be the last class i have with him so i need to do something. If anyone can help me out it would mean the world to me!!

Here is guide that for sure will help you with approach.

loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html[/url]

Oh you are girl. Still there might be something useful for you. Anyway I suggest you train your skills with some other guys. Basically you have to come out of this social awkwardness. If you are not awkward with other guys then normal suggestion would be find other guy than your crush because you waited for too long and now you cant be normal with the guy you like already too much.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-11-14 at 11:42 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will