+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sad

sad

Im so sad i wake up everyday trying to figure out what i did wrong. I took care of him gave him all my love respected him supported his wishes n dreams kept a clean home and always gave him a great intimate life. I just dont know how he says i didnt make him happy. I feel stuck with nothing left as i sit in my apt alone. I felt as if i was used and kicked to the curb as trash. My heart is so broken. I need advice to get past this. So far it been a week of no contact and i havent had an appetite or want to do anything.i just need advice i wake up everyday trying to be a great women n go to school to have a great family n home. I just wish my dream can come true

Sorry your hurting. Sometimes there are no answers in these situations. You just gotta feel the grief, experience the pain, try to be strong and you will come out the other side of it. It takes time but closure and healing will come in time. Look up the five stages of grief and try to surround yourself with positive people and things that make you happy. Join a hobby, study, focus on your career, keep busy.. you will be okay. Hugs

Sometimes people think the grass is greener and no matter how great you are, you will never be enough for someone who always wants more. Its his loss hun. H
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Life happens. These guys that have have girls easily just don't appreciate what they have.

I suggest you eat well. Its time to love yourself. Show that you can appreciate yourself as much when you are alone. Sometimes you haven't done much and feel tired already but you just have to pushy yourself. It take few weeks to break out of this heavy depression. I suggest you hit the gym too if you can.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I know is really hard to forget someone but always thinks that you need to move on just love yourself first.Just go out with your friend and family go to salon to have a make over you need this to help yourself.