+ Follow This Topic

Thread: has he fallen in love with someone?? why cut off?

has he fallen in love with someone?? why cut off?

I had asked about my boyfriend suddenly vanishing while he was on shoot. Well, he contacted me and his friends. Surprisingly he has network coverage. And he has been in contact with me as soon as he got network signal.

But he has developed a weird change in his behaviour. He has stopped facing the public or say social media.
    Except his Facebook, he no longer uses his twitter account or Instagram. He has also switched off his old phone number.

His fans and admirers were dead worried and kept asking me or his friends about him and his whereabouts.

My boyfriend is not speaking to them. Till 16th , he posted his pictures, talked to them for about an hour for 2 days, updated about his movie characters and stuff, but all of sudden from 17th, something happened and he has stopped interacting completely.
    He has also closed all his public posts, pictures and albums on FB.

And he told me and his best friend to tell his fans that he will be back from shoot by the end of December and how he has poor network in the area.

I tried asking him since every day the fans say how they miss him & all but hes not saying anything about it.

The girls are really obsessed with him, like how teen fangirls are. But hes used to it.

I don't know what went wrong. His movie was a low budget one so it could be that maybe it got shelved and hes avoiding public. since they all know that hes on shoot.
    Though he hasn't said anything like this to me, I have suspicion that something is not right.

He has a hot calender model working opposite him on this project .

What do you think? He won't tell me. I don't know why

the guy obviously has a lot of options and could drop you at any moments notice

and i am sure hes probably spinning plates(talking to and screwing other chicks)

watch hes behavior carefully. does he ignore you? any slight disrespect like that?

Take your distance too would be my best advice. Unless you want to feel more heartbroken than you already do.

Oh ffs....
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion