+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm confused

I'm confused

Hi! I started dating this girl back in November and well, she's the best one I've ever dated. She's 21 and I'm 18. She's smart, and funny, and looks really good. But here's the thing: She will NOT have sex with me. I know, I sound kinda rushed, but does it help it if I tell you that she loves sex? She does.
    She's not frigid at all. How do I know that? Well, I hang out with her friends. They like me quite a lot, actually. One of her friends told me that her last boyfriend refused to go out with her, and so, all they did was stay at home, doing it. She even screwed him on their first date.
    I know how to wait. Hell, I'm not even worried about sex right now, even though last time I did it was earlier this year. I just want to know why her ex had that privilege and I don't. She always says that she can't, and moves on.
    She keeps on telling me how much she loves me, and that she doesn't want to lose me. Should I trust her word?
    I really don't know why she's not interested. Is it me? Is she afraid? Is she seeing someone else? Then why did she ask me to go steady? Am I not good enough? Am I paranoid?
    I know this whole thing sounds stupid, but everytime I hear about she and her ex, I cringe a little.
    I only wanted her to give me reasons. That's it. But she won't.
    I will wait and see what comes out of it. If nothing happens until february next year, I bail out. Even though I do not want to lose her. She is the best person I know.
    I know I sound like I'm rushing it, but I really am not. I just want her to talk to me about what's going on inside her head.
    What do you guys think? I probably sound like a jerk right now, don't I?
    I'm just confused.
    Worst part is that her family and friends are always telling both me and her how good a boyfriend I am. And that breaks my heart.

She got hurt because she thought her vagina would make her last sex partner (I won't say boyfriend because he never was) want her the way she wanted him... so now, she is being very cautious and making sure that you're not just in it for the sex.

You've not even dated her a month yet. Give her time to trust you and more importantly trust herself that she won't do that same mistake again with you that she did with him.

Whoever is telling you about her and her so called "ex" you should tell to STFU that you don't care to hear about her past and if you do, you'll discuss it with her... not some third party. You can use your own words but they should mean the same thing.

.... and it shouldn't "break your heart" that you're being a good boyfriend nor should it that she's waiting to have sex with you. If you want a good girl who is discriminate with whom she beds then you're lucky enough to have met one that has learned from her mistakes.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She got hurt because she thought her vagina would make her last sex partner (I won't say boyfriend because he never was) want her the way she wanted him... so now, she is being very cautious and making sure that you're not just in it for the sex.

You've not even dated her a month yet. Give her time to trust you and more importantly trust herself that she won't do that same mistake again with you that she did with him.

Whoever is telling you about her and her so called "ex" you should tell to STFU that you don't care to hear about her past and if you do, you'll discuss it with her... not some third party. You can use your own words but they should mean the same thing.

.... and it shouldn't "break your heart" that you're being a good boyfriend nor should it that she's waiting to have sex with you. If you want a good girl who is discriminate with whom she beds then you're lucky enough to have met one that has learned from her mistakes.
    Thx for the help. Will stick around and see what comes out of it.

Awesome. You should stick around here and contribute too... It will help the time pass as you wait for her to be ready
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion