+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Jap girl

This Jap girl

Hi!

This will be long so take some water bottle and prepare to read!

1) The day we met:

I study japanese, so our teacher invited us (all her students) to eat japanese food... When I arrive, there were some jap people, including (the new) this girl. She came to this country to work at the embassy. Must confess that she looked like 26 or older, very mature... Basically I had zero interest on her.
    Until she said she feel lonely without friends and asked for Facebook/Skype/Line/Phone to everyone (young) there.

Back to home I felt worried about her... This country is full of "bad" guys

2) Some days after:

I had a accident at work... Just broke three of my fingers. She started chatting me a lot, I can understand that. But she was like trying to visit me everyday (did it 3 times), and invited me to a lot of hangouts. I couldn't go with my cast on, so I rejected her.
    At that time, I was starting to feel some interest.

3) Finally "go out" with her:

Had lunch with some friends... (by chat we talked about going to the cinema) going back to home I asked her "wanna go to the cinema tonight?" and says "nah... let's make it other day" That was weird...
    Walking without her, but with two evil female friends, they told me "can you bealive it? she's such a bitch, she hanged out with the guy of the internet!!!"
    Seriously I was really mad... Like "WTF! I can't bealive she were like that"

4) Same day:

A text: "are you still waiting the bus? wanna come to my home to watch a movie?" DAMN! Had to go back all the way...

5) Parentesis:

She texted me a lot of things like:

-I need your hug! (when she felt bad)
    -Have you girlfriend?
    -OMG! But you are so handsome and kind (when i said i don't have one)
    -You're perfect

And walking on the street:

-Why everyone look at you?? (maybe because I had a cast on) Is it because you're handsome? They weren't looking at me! but you
    -You can be a host in Japan, the girls would love you! You can have whoever you want... And a girlfriend too

6) Movie night:

Well, we didn't watch a movie... We started talking, and she was a bit touchy... It's not I didn't want to touch her too, but I was confused about she being a bitch, or if it was real. So I didn't do a move that night.
    We slept on the couch, I don't think you do that with friends... Or maybe it is me. Playing with hands, super touching but not kissing...
    At 3am she said "wanna take a shower?"... It's OBVIOUSLY the f*ck oportunity, but I couldn't... My friends told me she's a bitch, I didn't want to do what everyone does. So it was all normal until morning.

7) Some days later:

We had mini dates, she texted me: "i like to be with you". Teaching me japanese she said "I hate waiting the bus, but if you're with me, i like it"

8) The day I wanted to die:

Ceap clear that my mind was SO confused. My friends making me think that she was a waste of time. And my perspective was different. The time I spent with her I realized she's a good person...
    So... texting a lot... I DON'T KNOW WHY I... asked her if she dates other guys... Yeap, I commited suicide.
    She became SUPER angry just saying: "YOU THINK I'M A BITCH!?!?" Me: "NO! but they've told me things..." She: "WHO! TELL ME WHO TOLD YOU!"
    That was 1 am... I couldn't sleep, seriously. I felt I ruined not just my life, her life too.

9) Next rainy day:

I bought some chocolates, took my umbrella and went to her work... To wait for her. Didn't get at time so walked to her home. Called her but no answer. Not even messages.
    The umbrella just broke, and I got extremly sopping. Just walking (alreadying without my cast), calling her... Until she text "where are you??" So I take a taxi... She lives near the sea, It was REALLY COLD and raining like a bitch. I waited for 30 sending messages like "don't let me die out here" :P
    Just when I was about to leave, she appears... saying "why did you come...?"

10) Rainy night:

I thought she hated me... But after giving her the chocolate she started being touchy again... This time we were more in silent. But being there, almost hugging.
    I realize she has low autoestime... Because her excuse was "I don't want to give you problems" "I'm not perfect" "There's a lot of girls better than me than like you" "don't loose your friends for me"

I hate the last sentence... One of the "friends" that told me shit about this girl is DUMB, and the other... likes me!! AND TOLD ME SHE'S A BITCH JUST BECAUSE OF JEALOUS! I can't bealive that... I lost friends and her.

11) No see days:

Now we text daily but much fewer than before... Anyway, she starts every chat.
    Sometimes she says we can't meet anymore... Sometimes she says she has free time and wants to see me.

One day she texted me "hi! i'm free! wanna come and take a walk?" Cool! I was in the bus when they ask "when are you arriving?" me: "in 1 hour?" she: "nooo, it's too late, i've got some extra job to do". Then "i'm sorry"
    I think she felt bad... Like if she's disturbing me.

After that, I told her about to go out. And says she already has plans.

So... I DON'T UNDERSTAND

BTW, sorry... My english is very very bad :P

I think your female friend was right... she is a Bitch!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion