+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend with some bfs

girlfriend with some bfs

hello

i have a problem with myself and that is when i am with any girl, whey are has some boyfriend else me..!
    i don't like it. please advice me :-(

Hi, do you mean boyfriends as in 'Boyfriend' or friends that are male? If it is the first then the problem can be solved by not agreeing to go out with someone who already has a boyfriend. Make better choices. If you don't like your girlfriends having male friends then you need to work on yourself and finding out why you feel so jealous and insecure. I don't know how old you are but if you and your girlfriends are very young then it is part of growing up to get to know many people before committing to one. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by katyk View Post
    Hi, do you mean boyfriends as in 'Boyfriend' or friends that are male? If it is the first then the problem can be solved by not agreeing to go out with someone who already has a boyfriend. Make better choices. If you don't like your girlfriends having male friends then you need to work on yourself and finding out why you feel so jealous and insecure. I don't know how old you are but if you and your girlfriends are very young then it is part of growing up to get to know many people before committing to one. I wish you well.
    I'm 21 years old.
    What i do? Because i think it's bad feeling when i am with one girl in time, but that she has another boyfriend.

Hi, inbox, mate ! I think you should start with learning English. And like katyk said don't go out with girls who bring their boyfriends on a date lol.
    You know you should say hi to their boyfriends and be friendly with everyone so that could lower the pressure. Think you should just learn to be social and comfortable around other people. Also it takes time to get used to new people.
    If you have a bad feeling then just leave the girl and find another who dont have a boyfriend.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will