+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she into me?

Is she into me?

Hey,

So some back story before we get into detail, theres this girl that I know who I absolutely HATED sophmore year. I honestly don't know why and she hated me as well. So yea, thats how friendship last year.

This year, though, things changed. We met at a basketball game and we really hit it up. We are now extremely good friends and are comfortable with each other. We would talk, text, and snapchat for hours on end. I'm trying very hard not to develop feelings for her because it is just not the wisest thing to do. I like her a lot as a friend and I would love to be with her. But, I value friendship over relationship.

Not only this, but she invited me to go to Disneyland with herself. As for Winter Formal, she specifically told me that she doesn't want to go with me yet she wants to hang before and after the dance. Whats up man?

So here's the predicament.

I want to know if she might be interested in me because I definitely am.
    So far, we've gone on trips together and spend time afterschool basically everyday. We throw "love you" and "hon" around as if its nothing and we even have cute couple-esque nicknames for each other. We talk everyday at school and afterschool before we leave for home, we give each other hugs. We talk a lot and its usually the two of us together doing things. It's not like she doesn't have friends. Its just that I feel she spends a lot of time with me. Yet, when people ask if we're together, she says she only sees me as a friend.

So, I want to know, is she interested in me?
    Last edited by the_one_11; 11-12-14 at 08:56 PM.

You have to ask her out on a date. That is the only way to find out if one would be interested in you romantically. That is how it's done. You can't sit around and try and guess......you will miss your opportunity when someone else gets in there and asks her out.

She might be interested in you but not confessing because you are not making advances on her and she dont wana look like fool.
    Its good that you value friendship but like Smackie she might find a BF and you will look like a fool and wont be able to be her friend anymore because it would hurt you since you like her more than a friend. So basically you are living proof that theres cant be friendship between opposite sex because one sooner or later starts develop feelings. It would be easier for you to be friends with boys and try your luck with this girl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Also girls find you more appealing when you don't have a bunch of females friends....they tend to wonder if there is something wrong with you because these girls have friend zoned you.