+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are we just friends?

Are we just friends?

I don't understand if this guy really wants to be friends or if he likes me. He told me before about a girl that he was interested in and was texting. But he's had bad experiences with past relationships, so he's really picky/hesitant about relationships. I told him that I liked him in the past but he was too concerned about whether I would fit into his family. In spite of all that, we've gotten really close and hang out 24/7 to the point where other people think we are dating. He always invites me over to his place and he's completely comfortable changing clothes or "getting ready" in front of me. We have deep long conversations and during our talks, he constantly tells me that he's never told anyone this before or he's never shown anyone this before, which makes me feel really special. He always compliments me and before falling asleep, he stared at me and told me that he loved me. Later, I had to leave town for an extended period and he ended his plans just to spend a few hours with me to say goodbye. He recently also told me that I was the only one he was hanging out with compared to his other friends and roommates.

Well that could be love from his side.. might be he is hiding his feeling just because of his bad experience, but if you really want to find the truth then i would suggest you that try to find a way whether he loves you or not... there are many ways by which you can get to know about his love for you.. Check it now...

I think guy wants to be just friends with you but he cant help feeling sexual attraction towards you because you are opposite gender and thats why friendship cant really exist with opposite gender since one sooner or later starting to have feelings.

Think you should escalate sexually and see what happens. Make a move.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will