+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips to get a GF abroad from university

Tips to get a GF abroad from university

Hello Folks,

I work and live abroad in a German town now since 7 months. The time just going by and although my career is ok my personal life is just a big zero. Go in to work go home every day. I can't get relationships at my workplace since it's a small company where only the secretary is a woman and shes married with kids.

So my big question is: How could I get a girlfriend from the local university?

I concluded that the best place I could find a girl in the town is the university. The problem is that I basically leave to work at 6:30 and get home around 20:00pm so there is no way for me to hang around in there trying to pickup girls, unless I take out some holidays just for this

I tried dating apps like badoo, they were complete failures, most of the girls were fake profiles, scammers. Remote dating forget about it, I need real girl from the town I can meet and sleep together every day of the week not somebody whose want to chat from Nigeria.

I tried social apps like meetup.com where I really got to know people but none of them was there to date just to go to events with their friends.

Any tips are welcome!

Well why dont you try Okcupid its good dating site and might have few girls from your town. I dont know how big your town is still. If you finish work at 8.pm you can still go to bars and nightclubs meet young girls there. You didnt mentioned your age. I suggest go out at least one night a week and get social doing things you enjoy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will