+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do about this girl?

What do I do about this girl?

So back in October I met this girl we'll call S and her friend we'll call C. We talked a bit but I didn't think anything of it. But then in December, C texted me telling me to text S. Apparently S told C to tell me to text her. We talked a bit off and on throughout December and this month until she asked me if I wanted to hang out this last sunday night and we did. I had a blast and at the time I'm positive she did too. She laughed at everything I said with a genuine laugh and I could tell there was chemistry. She extended the night when I thought it was about to end and we hung out for another hour and a half. And when it finally did come to an end she told me she had a lot of fun and even told me to text her when I got home so she knew I was safe. C was also texting my friend about me and S during all of this because the 4 of us hung out originally. C told my friend that S had a lot of fun. However, the next day when I texted S saying "Hey I had a lot of fun last night, we should do it again sometime." She never replied. She's not replied probably twice before and each time she's said "Sorry! I was working when I read that and forgot to reply!" or something similar. But its been half a week and I haven't talked to her since and I'm too afraid to text her again. Did she not have fun or something? Or am I just completely overreacting and should I just text her again sometime soon. My friends say I over think everything if that helps haha....

Yea it's probably over thinking. I would just text her randomly now talking about something funny. Don't mention the last text or getting together or smth. This looks needy. Just send her a text like: hey, saw an awesome xxx today, it was so funny, haha, blablabla.