+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. A guy, 22 years old, live in The Netherlands (so i appologize if my English not so good )
    Since 2 years im in touch with a girl, she is 23 years old. We hang out alot but we never kissed but only hugged occasionally.
    Last month she told me she is gonna move to the other side of the country for her study. I still study also and we talked about it. Then last week she asked me if i wanted to live with her in that room, so it would be more fun and we could split the costs. Ofcourse I like the idea of being with her and I agreed. I watched the place and there is only 1 bedroom with space for 1 2personbed. So basically we gonna sleep together in 1 bed. I said to tease her that i wanted a dog. She replied as followed: I think this place would be to small, but when we finish our study, we can buy/rent a bigger house/appartment so we can have the dog. She often talks about the place for our study and also where we gonna live when we graduated. Does this mean she sees herself living with me the rest of her life? Couse she could easily said that after the study we willl go our seperate ways. but she wants to still live together. But as I said we are just friends and we even have never kissed before.

What does this mean? she is in to me and i have to take first move or does it mean something else.

Ladies i really need your advice

You need to ask her where she expects you to sleep if you move into a one bedroom. We can't tell you what she is expecting or wha she is thinking about the future. Talk to her because this could get ugly quick if you're both not thinking the same.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hey Wakeup thanks for commenting

About the sleepinp place, I sended her a text message: Hey about the bedroom: will we take my bed or yours? yours a bit bigger but i like mine better . she texted back: I think best we take mine bed becouse if i have to sleep in your bed and i cant sleep, i will keep you awake all night we just need some decoration for the bedroom though.

I think this answered the question about where to expect we gonna sleep.

Now all you have to do BEFORE you move in is find out if she expects you to fvck her while you're in her bed.

Its clear that you'll be sleeping in one bed but what is the status of your "relationship?" Are you friends? Are you boyfriend/girlfriend? Are you Friends with Benefits? Are you exclusive even?

You've never even kissed this girl and for you to just go ahead and sleep with her in the same bed without knowing what you are to one another is a recipe for shredded hearts and confused brains. Why move in together with such ambiguity?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion