+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cant solve all problems but i want to help...

I cant solve all problems but i want to help...

I really feel the need to help people.. I may not be able to solve a particular problem, but I know I've been through way more then enough to help and/or give advice on situations. I want everyone who does read this, if anyone does that is, to know that regardless of what your going through, or what may be weighing heavy in your heart, that you are special and amazing and worth so much more in your way then anyone else. I know the struggles that some can face, the ups, downs, and every way sideways that life can throw you. But no matter what know way can control the way you feel or the way you think besides yourself... I don't know where my story will end, but nowhere in my text will it ever read "i gave up"... if i can touch the life of at least one person and help them get through whatever it is they may need help with i will be there. Like i said i'm not much but i'm here....
    BrokenOutlaw

Those are nice sentiments, brokenoutlaw. You can help people by answering their threads, lots of threads no one ever even replies on them if you read around the forum, Love Advice area seems to get the most action same as Ask a Male, but the other sections do not. If I ever have a problem I'll throw it your way. I do most of my forum complaining in Off topics or sometimes breathe123's venting thread in Broken hearts.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”