+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Biting shirt collar

Biting shirt collar

There is this girl that I like. A few weeks back she was really drunk at the bar. I brought her over to the bar and got her a water. So I'm kinda just like standing there making sure she was ok. She was sort of holding onto me and started biting my shirt collar. I'm just wondering what this could mean. And I know the obvious answer "she was belligerently drunk and didn't know what she was doing". But, could this mean that she likes me? and this was her way of flirting with me in a drunken way? I've had girls that were into me in the past bite my ear, but never on shirt collar. Also, we kissed a few seconds later if that helps, which she clearly does not remember. What could biting my shirt collar mean?

You know how you already stated the obvious answer. Well, it's the logical answer
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So you just think she was drunk and it meant nothing?

Dunno - it could mean that she's rather weird. Seriously, what sort of person chews another person's collar??
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

... a person that makes a habit of getting so drunk that she thought a shirt was a midnight snack?

On a serious note: Please to yourself a favor and do not do ANYTHING of a sexual nature (including kissing) a chick that is too drunk to stand up on her own. Someone that drunk CAN NOT GIVE CONSENT in the legal sense of the word. If your mother/father has never told you this then consider yourself educated. You don't want to end up with a rape or sexual assault charge on your back ground check that will show up for life. Try explaining that one to one of the many (most?) women that do that kind of thing now a days... particularly with online dating.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-02-15 at 03:59 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just drunken reactions, I think, nothing she did consciously.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

The one thing we all know....there are the morning afters of regretting the actions from the drunken night before. Me, working in a club, there was this sign they had on the wall behind the bar.......no one is ugly after 2 am lol.

Good advice from wakeup. When someone is so obviously drunk, put her in a cab and make sure she gets home safe. Ask for her number and text her the next day if you like but do not engage in any sexual acts or you could get done for rape-no matter how much you think she wants to.. legally she cannot give consent if shes off her head on drink or drugs..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".