+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested in me? can I get your opinions please

Is she interested in me? can I get your opinions please

I'm in college and I tried this dating app on my phone called tinder. I matched with a girl who I sit next to in class. Since then we have had 2 classes and the first class she didn't make eye contact with me when I walked in so we didn't really acknowledge each other. 2nd time which was today she and I made eye contact ll and smiled at each other at the same time. The thing is on tinder I'm asking all the questions to keep the conversation going but she is giving good answers, like she's not short and a couple of times used !!!! And lol, haha. She could of a few times asked what I asked her back but she doesn't, she just answers the questions so I'm not sure if she is interested or just doesn't want to make things awkward cause I sit next to her in class.

You should directly talk to her about what you are feeling that would be better for you.

You matched eachother on tinder so she must find you attractive to look at... You've exchanged glances and she's smiled at you... She doesn't ignore your texts on tinder.... Just ask her out!! It sounds like she's just playing it cool and waiting for you to ask her on a date. Ok, she doesn't ask many questions back. But she maybe just not too great at talking via texts or she maybe just a little bit self obsessed and enjoys just talking about herself. You'll know more after a date or two. Just ask her out though

Agree that you need to go for it. Things have a tendency to fizzle out if you keep the conversation online for too long. I know I used to get annoyed chatting with guys on Okcupid too much, I just wanted to skip the small talk and meet in person. Maybe she's the same way? You won't know until you ask her out.