+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just got done first date but she's leaving for cancer treatment?

just got done first date but she's leaving for cancer treatment?

We are both in college and i asked her out and we had fun but she is leaving in a couple days and wont be back for 2 weeks because she has to go under treatment.Before i even asked her out we were talking back and forth but the conversations were painfully dull, i was asking all the questions and it was a pretty dead conversation lol. So my question is should i text her before she leaves in a couple of days and say good luck? also should i text her when she is undergoing the treatment? What should i say and should i text her everyday or just once and see how she responds?

Well, I think it would be nice if you text her asking if she is doing well, even just as a friend? Cancer treatment is a serious thing, this might be the time she is most in need of a friend and maybe not a lover. And well, building a friendship will make you get to know her better, as from your message it doesn't seem like you know each other well. Not saying you should stretch it for ages if you really like her, but send her a message and see how she responds to it.