+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i confess my feelings to my co worker

Should i confess my feelings to my co worker

I have a huge crush on my co worker and it has gotten so intense that I freez up and feel nervous when I see him.He is friendly towards me and he even told me that I looked good when I had make up on last time.However,I am still not sure if he likes me in that way.

I decided to avoid him at work which is easy since we don't work on the same floor everyday.I do work on his floor sometimes but not on regular basis so its easy to avoid him.I know the time he comes to work and the time he lives so if I want to run into him I could easly do that.As matter of fact I did that the other day.When I got to work I waited in my car waiting for him to arrive.When he finally drove into the parking lot I waited in my car then left shortly afterwards

when I got inside the building, he was waiting beside the elevator as I expected. I just froze up and said good morning and he said it back.There was tension between us and he seemed uncomfortable so did I.

Now I have been avoiding him and haven't seen him for few days. I am trying to get over my crush but I cant stop thinking about him. Would confessing my crush set me free or would that do more hard than good if he doesn't feel the same?I am shy but I feel like I need to let it out

NO! don't do it. If you want to know if he likes you, you ask him out simple as that. Confessing your feelings is kid's stuff, be an adult ask him out for drinks.

You should firstly find out that he also feel the same for you or not , then only the things will workout.So don't avoid him in your office, make yourself comfortable and slowly try to talk to him and move forward to do friendship.