+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex is giving me strange mixed signals, anyone know whats going on in her brain?lol

My ex is giving me strange mixed signals, anyone know whats going on in her brain?lol

So I messaged my ex for the first time in a month or so.. She was very pleasant to talk to, it was nice.
    Then she uploaded a video of herself playing the ukelele on Instagram.
    But she was in my sweater.
    Then she "jokingly" told me that she loved me.

Now she's hanging out with this "friend" that is quite an attractive man, and they're taking pictures of each other and posting it on IG sort of like the way her and I used to. In a cutesy boyfriend/girlfriend way.

She's now giving me one worded replies and other conversation killers.

So I have no idea if I should back off and let her be, or continue talking to her.
    I would date her again if she was also interested, but I won't beat myself up if she wants this other dude.

It looks like she's moved on, so it's time for you to do the same. Besides, I assume you ended things because the relationship wasn't working for you - what makes you think it could work a second time around?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    It looks like she's moved on, so it's time for you to do the same. Besides, I assume you ended things because the relationship wasn't working for you - what makes you think it could work a second time around?

How did you come to that conclusion?
    Also I feel like she's grown up a lot since we dated.
    It was a year ago, after all.

Dude, she's giving you one word answers, conversation stoppers and is posting pics of herself with some other guy online. If she really wanted to renew things, she'd be working hard to create some kind of new rapport with you.

One photo does not indicate the level of effort required to rekindle a relationship.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Dude, she's giving you one word answers, conversation stoppers and is posting pics of herself with some other guy online. If she really wanted to renew things, she'd be working hard to create some kind of new rapport with you.

One photo does not indicate the level of effort required to rekindle a relationship.

Sorry, I should've made it clearer.
    She only gives one word answers when she's with this guy.
    She talks to me like normal on occasion.

So how come the photo of the guy makes gives you a red flag, but the video of her in my sweater means absolutely nothing?

I'm not trying to bat away your answers I'm just genuinely confused how you could be so adamant with such little information.

hang on, I thought there was numerous photos of her and this new guy posted in social media. This is quite different to her uploading a video containing only herself.

I see no relevance in her wearing your sweater....other than the fact it might be comfortable.

Who dumped who? You dumped her? maybe she got her closure now & moved on.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ