+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!

Help!

I know the answer to this might be obvious to some people, but hear me out... A guy that I know has said that he likes me, but I got told from one of my friends that he's supposed to be moving in with his GF... Plus, he snogged my mate when they were both drunk ages ago... I'm totally conflicted, he wants a bit of fun, but I'm going to pull him up about the GF situation... Just don't know what to do...

Do you like him? Are you ok with his past if you guys get together? If so, straight up confront him. Tell him how you feel "I heard you like me, I've liked you too, but I have doubts because of ". Especially ask him about the gf situation. How he reacts will tell you how he feels. Good luck !

I never really thought of him other than a mate, so I was surprised when he said he was interested... I would feel a bit guilty about loyalty to my mate even though it didn't go any further... I think he just wants a bit of fun, which I'm fine with, but not while he's with his GF...

Hi scotgirlie,

If you are also interested in him to just have a little bit of fun then don't get too attached as the "relationship" could end at any time and with little notice. Whatever their reasoning is, always remember to enjoy it while it lasts. Make it clear if the "relationship" is friendly, sexual, or romantic, and how much you are willing to commit. If a man invites a woman out in public just for company, there is a high chance that no matter how cool and understanding she is, she is going to start getting mixed signals. She may become confused about the nature of the "relationship". Above all, communicate--this is the best way to ensure you both have the same wants and expectations.