+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Torn between two lovers

Torn between two lovers

I have a boyfriend for 8 years. Before I am always dreaming of marrying him. He is a good man. But until now, he doesn't have a stable job. He wants me to be his wife but his not giving me any engagement ring for some financial reasons. We knew each other a lot and it turns out that i got bored. It leads me into cheating last year. I admitted to him my sins and he forgives me.
    But I find myself cheating on him again. Now I have a long distance boyfriend whom I met in a dating site five months ago. He is in the U.S. im here in the Philippines. We keep up on each other through viber and skype everyday. I never met him yet. But he plans on coming here soon.
    What should I do? i feel guilty for my long time boyfriend but I think I'm in-love with my LDR boyfriend now.

Confess to your BF and then go your separate ways ~ you cannot love someone you multiply cheat on, you just can't.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Confess to your BF and then go your separate ways ~ you cannot love someone you multiply cheat on, you just can't.
    You are right about that...
    I tried to break up with him several times but he wont accept it. He even threatens me of killing himself...
    Last edited by Moonshine; 05-03-15 at 12:04 AM.

I doubt he'd follow through on the mortality threats. AGree with Breath, if you truly loved the BF, you 'd not be seeking attentions from anyone else. Marriages ought be sacred and untouchable.

Seems you've already made your choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    I have a boyfriend for 8 years. Before I am always dreaming of marrying him. He is a good man. But until now, he doesn't have a stable job. He wants me to be his wife but his not giving me any engagement ring for some financial reasons. We knew each other a lot and it turns out that i got bored. It leads me into cheating last year. I admitted to him my sins and he forgives me.
    But I find myself cheating on him again. Now I have a long distance boyfriend whom I met in a dating site five months ago. He is in the U.S. im here in the Philippines. We keep up on each other through viber and skype everyday. I never met him yet. But he plans on coming here soon.
    What should I do? i feel guilty for my long time boyfriend but I think I'm in-love with my LDR boyfriend now.
    Are you lying to the US idiot who has been conducting an online relationship with you or does he know you have had a boyfriend for 8 years and is just coming over to fk you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Are you purposely cheating on your BF? Seriously, online relationship with a guy who is like 10,000 miles away from you? Are you fukcing kidding? And this is your second time to cheat? What are you, a whore? Or are you looking for a free ride to the US?! Get the freak out of here!

I will take all your bad words...
    Yes, im lying to both of them.
    I want my LDR relationship to work out... Im choosing him... not because of any material things.. I just want him...

You are right about that...
    I tried to break up with him several times but he wont accept it. He even threatens me of killing himself...
    Just tell him, if he threatens suicide contact his family or friends so they can know his intent & help him, that is sometimes a guilt thing to do that desperate people pull not to lose someone. You'll feel happier being honest & moving on.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I want my LDR relationship to work out... Im choosing him... not because of any material things.. I just want him...
    You are full of shit!

Well here's hoping she gets a grip and rights the wrongs.

Here's hoping he gets the grip and then flies back home without her using him for a green card.

But hey... she's just a troll atrolling.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you are not happy with your first bf then tell him and give him a chance to proof himself and then also you don't found that he has made any effort than choose this LDR boyfriend but the thing is that long distance relationship didn't workout so don't take your decision quickly think about everything compare both the people who is good for your future then make a decision.

[URL="https://www.trivedimasterwellness.com/relationship-advice-teens-alice-branton/"]Relationship Advice[/URL]

First off...you need to ask yourself if you see yourself spending your entire lifetime with your bf. The answer is obvious considering you are constantly cheating on him, therefore you should just break up with him and allow him to find a girl who doesn't care about his poorness.

Take this as a learning experience. You now know that the quality a partner having a stable job, income etc. is important to you.