+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dreams & how much they affect you :(

Dreams & how much they affect you :(

My other thread in this section got locked so I wanted to make another in here & I was woken up my AM now maybe an hour ago off a really bad dream.

I dreamed my mother died in her bed as she was at rest, I watched it in my dream & we don't live in same house now, but did recently & I couldn't sleep again after dreaming this. I got up & called to see if she was o.k. I woke her Told of my dream & how it scared me. Told her be careful for the day in case.

It felt real, like maybe a premonition or warning, have you ever felt this off a dream before, did anything ever come true from dreams for you?

Or can just tell dreams you have recently had if you'd like.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I cannot recall my dreams that often, but I agree with you that they affect us because lots of times I wake up from my dreams and am crying over something that happened or was seen, said in my dreams.

I have woken up in tears too if I am sad in my dreams, or have a body ache or toothache if those areas are hurt in my dreams. Thanks, lovebroken.

I heard dreams are stories we create from real life worries while we sleep to try to solve issues or make sense of things that are happening in real life but if so why are they not more straightforward & less weird & confusing to understand.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I used to love interpreting my dreams, and there are some awesome books to do so out there too, you should pick one or two up and then journal your dreams.

Here is some book lists:
    [url=http://www.paperbackswap.com/Dream-Interpretation/tag/34347/]List of 29 Dream Interpretation Books[/url]

Google a book store near you and see what they carry.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Thank you for the list, anya_may21 ~ I should purchase a dream book & a book to journal my dreams, I have some epic, creepy & repeated dreams.

I'll look Sunday & see what is available off that list here, maybe buy a nice leather journal too & a good pen as well. Set it up by my bedside.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Woke up off another early am nightmare/dream.

This time I was skiing & instead of a parka on I was wearing an alive white polar bear??????????? it was wrapped around my body & it's head was resting on top of my head & it felt very light on me. Never tried to bite or eat me either ~ it made weird chewbacca sounds as we skied. I almost hit a tree & when I stopped it jumped off me & up on the tree & in the tree was what looked like a huge owl & it ate the owl & the blood went all over the new white snow & with the bear off my body I began to freeze & shiver then I woke up.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

No one else on here wants to posts about dreams? :[

I had one last night I was moving into this HUGE mansion of a house with my family this place was massively big & they were tearing it apart bit by bit & re doing it over ~ The garage, outside, basement & living areas, I was walking into rooms looking at it all being done & through every room I looked at I never once went to look at my room or even saw my own room being re done over & I know it was being worked on, but I never once went to look at it, thought odd after I woke up.

I looked at all of it, the long driveway around the property, the other houses around, the cars, the inside outside of the mansion, talked to workers & other family & not one time my own bedroom inside the house & I saw what appeared to be a HUGE computer on the wall like a tv and it showed all you typed on it & then loaded history in another screen beside it & felt that was strange, why was it so big & what else was it monitoring.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I have some ****ed up dreams especially when drinking the night before R O F L like acid trip dreams -- I kept having a re occurring dream with ravens in it over the years and I looked up what it meant to have them in your dreams. Here is part of what it said:
    When Raven comes flying in your dreams he is letting you know that a change of consciousness is imminent. This omen signals you to watch for the clues and that new heights are possible. When Raven is still and silent looking at you he is invoking magic. Raven’s loudly raucous calling at you he is insistent that you take heed – you are missing something important or have forgotten a lesson learned. A Raven flying loops and upside down playfully is telling you to fasten your seat belt because everything has gone into hyper drive. Absolute magic is afoot.

Occasionally Raven can signify an impending death. This is usually signaled by feeding on carrion or preening of its feathers to show rebirth.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Ravens in dreams sounds creepy to me, Jffs24.

I keep dreaming I am pregnant but with a white kitten, ha? what? you know the really princessy white fluffy types of cats, that kind is my newborn ~ I also dreamt that my current BF had a car accident, he hasn't but why dream that?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Ever since my break up I have been having dreams of my ex sleeping with every celebrity or girlfriend I know or some other weird scenario that makes me wake up angry, confused or hurt. Why does he need to be inside my dreams, I think also that ONS might clear him out of my dreams too for an added bonus, you know?

I think that is normal, dollhouse ~ it still hurts you, so is expected you've be dreaming it too.

Maybe the ons would help alot more than you think, I'll answer your thread too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ