+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some major advice from guys in a similar situation before!

Need some major advice from guys in a similar situation before!

In a nutshell, I just started seeing this amazing educated girl (senior at a top school I went to as well) and I'm head over heels for her. We've been texting for like 4 weeks and clicked great and a few nights ago I had my second date with her. Long story short, she's all over me and very, very sexual (and that's great!) and she says she wants to keep seeing me. I brought up that I really like her and hope that things can become an official relationship eventually but she said that, because she got out of a relationship over a year ago, she's not ready for that now and doesn't know how long it will be until she is, if she ever is at all.

I really like this girl so much and I'm willing to wait for her and I'm more than happy to fool around in the meantime (guy's dream come true!) but how do I play this situation with the intention of trying to turn this into a real, long-term relationship in time? She said she's not opposed to seeing what happens but just isn't ready to commit now and may not ever be but she didn't rule a long-term relationship out either.

I also understand that two dates isn't enough time to take things in a serious relationship-type direction but I just need help figuring out how to steer this ship toward an ideal destination. Please advise!

Dude you killed the mood! Forget about relationship crap, she is horny, and wants to be desired sexually...she doesn't want to hear about some sappy feelings you are having (lame). Be a man and lust after her. Make her work for your heart, be a challenge....no more talk about feelings, or I like you or I want to be with you, or I want to be your Bf, please be with me....NO! you be distant, cool and some what aloof...make her claw after you.

This is what I told you in your duplicate thread:

How do you handle this? Well first off, you don't think of creating strategies that will make her change her mind. Instead you just fvck her, on your terms. You date others and you don't put any value on her and how "sexual" she is. For all you know of her she could be emotionally or mentally deficient so why are you putting so much value on her just because you've had sex with her? You know nothing about her in the real sense and you may not even want anything more then her vagina on a part time basis.

She's asking you to fk her and that's it so:
    Stop texting her like you're her boyfriend and only contact her first when you want more nukkie.
    Stop telling her about your life and cut her short when she starts to tell you about hers.
    Only chat with her before you do her and then when you finish, get up and leave her with a "see you next time."

If she doesn't want a RELATIONSHIP then for gawd sakes stop giving her the emotional and just give her the physical.

If you're not good enough to be her boyfriend then you should just act towards her like the fvck buddy she wants you to be.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion