I need help. I do need advices 😔. okay so Im a third year college and
I'm in a relationship since third year high school and until now, I'm still with him but right now, I'm so depressed. my boyfriend told me that he'll break up with me personally this tuesday but I can't do it and I can't face him since that will be the last time I could see him well maybe you're wondering why he'll break up with me. these are the reasons(maybe) why. First, our realtionship is stifling/suffocating since whenever we fight it's either I'll compare his friends and me; I will not let him join the outings with his friends, etc.; I dont want to get him get closer to ladies since I do know when a girl is flirting with someone since I'm a girl; And vice versa in my part. second, we always say bad words to each other in a way that words are harmful enough to make me cry. Third, I deleted his COC and because of that he got mad at me bacuse he said that's the only game that he can do whenever he's bored and yet I ruined it because for 2yrs. he took care of that and here I am deleted it because he wasn't paying attention to me. Fourth, whenever he needs me he replies fast in text messages but whenever he's busy he'll always say that I must understand him. Fifth, whenever I want something he always say no but to others he wont even think to spend money. i know, it's a ****ed up relationship but still he may be the reason of what I am now but still he's also the reason I could be the happeist person of the world. what should I do to make him stay? what should I say to make pur relationship to improve? I need advice guys i cant focus on my studies because i'm thinking that what will hapen to me when after the tuesday he wont be on my side anymore. uhmm tell me if im a jerk so i would know if I should change myself