+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help me

help me

Dear friends,
    I need ur help.
    My problem is that I love my secretary.. I'm nice to everyone including her... she was always saying to me u are very nice ... you are a real man .... u are my support ..... etc and always showed that she is admiring me .... we talked and laughed and played for months..... then she started to ignore me and show that she are busy ... during this time her contract was about to end and she had a better offer, so I decided to tell her frankly that I love her. And once I told her she started to shout saying that she didn't know about this (and I'm sure that she knows and I discovered later on that her friends also know), I told her either to accept my true love or to refuse but there is no place to fight and shout and I stayed away from her for few days then I started talking to her again. Then one day before she leave to her new work I repeated my request again stressing on that I'm serious and need her to be my whole life for the rest of my life, to receive her killing answer "no.. again" which made me mute till the end of the day and she left without being able to say bye. Can you help me? I can't take a decision whether to contact her again or to try forgetting her.... I couldn't find an explanation to her behaviour especially when I remember how much I was kind to her. Can be her behaviour related to being 26 yrs virgin. Many questions with no answers would you help me

She doesn't feel the same way, find someone else... Plus why would you want someone who yells at you?