+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl like me?

Does this girl like me?

Ok, this is going to take some time to explain. So me and my family(I'm 16) met up with my Mom's friend's family at a park, which consists of her, a 6th grade boy, a 17 year old girl, and the girl's friend(a gay male). Me and the girl hung out alot when we were in 4th and 5th grade and hadn't really seen eachother till now. I hadn't really talked to her while we were at the park because she was talking to her friend and I thought she was way out of my league anyway. But while we were getting ready to leave she says "Hey do you wanna come downtown with us later tonight?" I said yeah and they picked me up from my house later that night. We met up with some of her friends and some other people she didn't really know and went out to eat. She sat next to me and we talked throughout dinner and she talked to me more than anyone else. After dinner we all walked on the bridge for awhile and took pictures. When it was time to go the 3 of us sat in her car and just talked. She asked if i was doing anything saturday and i said i was going out of town. I got picked up and didn't text her till later that night. I said "call me if you wanna hang next weekend" and she said "okay!".
    I can't tell if she just wanted to make me fit in since i was a guest, or if there's something there. Also, i don't know what to do next...

Grow up kiddo! You are 16. I understand it's a biggie but there are so many things to take care of. And if you want to meet new girls anyway, you can meet them on Fuzd app. You can practice on your social skills before you plan to get into a serious relationship.

No no no, that's not my problem. I've been in serious relationships. I just got out of a 5 month relationship, but I just need to know what to do. Because I think I actually like this girl and it's hard to take a chance because our families see eachother alot and if she says no it will be awkward as hell.