+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad karma.

Bad karma.

My boyfriend and i were in the 7th month of our relationship. The problem is the family of my boyfriend dont want him to have an affair in a single mom like me. Althought they dont know personally know and see me. They know me in my name but not in person. The reason behind my bf dont want me to meet his family it's just because they will not accept me or even my son. My boyfriend keeps our relationship stronger even today. I'm wondering. Why he doing all of this. I break him for a several times but he's still pushing me to continue this relationship. He said he will fight for me. But the only problem is his family. At night i always cried and telling myself that this is my karma for what ive done for being aggressive. How can i survive this? Anyone please help me to ease the pain. Even lil comment or advice is much appriciated.

The relationship is with him not his family..everything doesn't have to be perfect now. When one of their family members become a single parent, think of how silly they will feel. Let them see how happy you make their son and what a great mother you are to yours then they will have to give you some respect. However seeing as they are so judgemental I doubt I would want it. Just be yourself.Hope this helps xx

He's not fighting for you very hard if he hasn't yet stood up to his family. Don't you think you deserve better than being his secret?

Have you met any of his other friends? Or are you a secret from everybody?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellexxx View Post
    My boyfriend and i were in the 7th month of our relationship. The problem is the family of my boyfriend dont want him to have an affair in a single mom like me. Althought they dont know personally know and see me. They know me in my name but not in person. The reason behind my bf dont want me to meet his family it's just because they will not accept me or even my son. My boyfriend keeps our relationship stronger even today. I'm wondering. Why he doing all of this. I break him for a several times but he's still pushing me to continue this relationship. He said he will fight for me. But the only problem is his family. At night i always cried and telling myself that this is my karma for what ive done for being aggressive. How can i survive this? Anyone please help me to ease the pain. Even lil comment or advice is much appriciated.
    people who really care, they put their partner and their needs above the their family.

they also sort their family out, so the family accepts the relationship and displays basic courtesy and respect.

i know it's painful, but don't you want a guy like that? that will not let his family make you feel bad?

he cannot change his family, but a really cool guy would know what to say to them, so you didn't suffer their rejection, or abuse or anything like that.

(some families reject their kids partners and some abuse them)

and some families are not too crazy about their kid's choice, but do not want to lose their kid or fight with him so they keep it cordial and that is all anyone needs from their partners family.

think long and hard is this guy really a keeper.