+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What just happened?

What just happened?

There is a girl I work with, I like her a lot as a friend. At one point she stopped talking to me, later she told me she was worried we would develop feelings for each other. I told her she was cute but I wasnt going to try anything and we were good. Then this week I was texting her about a dvd I loaned her and it turned into an argument about me not having patience. (I texted her. Then called 12 hours later when I didnt get a response). I tried to end the fight and told her I didnt want to fight and if she wanted to talk it out she could call. Then I tried to make a joke and said it was messed up that this was the longest conversation we had in awhile. She responds "How is that messed up were not dating?!?" No clue whats going on here.

Get your DVD back and then make other friends at work because this so called friend you're talking about her sounds like a real twat.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion