+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

I met this guy 4 yrs ago but we separated ways. We both like each other but we were both in relationships too. So we couldn't really do what couples can. Until he left for personal reason, we hadn't no contact at all, no phone number, no Facebook. Until I suddenly became active on Facebook, tried to search his name and pooffff after seconds of request he accepted the invitation in seconds! We started talking about our UNFINISHED BUSINESS. But things wouldn't be that easy, he already have a 2 year old kid but he isn't in good terms with the girl, his parents doesn't like them to get separated due to the kid. Again, for the second time it's more complicated. I don't wanna be a home wrecker or something but my feelings for him is the same as 4 years ago. I really like him and willing to accept his kid, it's killing me because I don't know if i should be waiting. He asked me to wait but i expect that it would take several years and i dunno if i am waiting for somethin or waiting for nothing. I hate it. Please help.....

I'm in almost the same situation except I haven't been able to contact him yet but I do know he is married with a child but from what I heard he isn't all that happy but I've been in love with for 3 years, but I know I need to get over it but I just can't seem to do so.

If you don't want to be a home wrecker, then walk away now. Explain that the conversations you're having are disrespectful to your partners. Tell him that it was lovely to talk to him again, but it must end and you need to cease contact.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbroken23 View Post
    I'm in almost the same situation except I haven't been able to contact him yet but I do know he is married with a child but from what I heard he isn't all that happy but I've been in love with for 3 years, but I know I need to get over it but I just can't seem to do so.
    Whether or not he is happy in his marriage is neither her nor there. He's married. That means you are or you will be the piece on the side that he sees for the sex that has waned in the marriage he aint ever going to leave for a piece of tail that is so lacking in boundaries and self-respect that they'd enable a married man to cheat.

Bottom line: 99.99% of the time he won't respect you enough to leave his wife for you. Double standards exist. Same thing if the cheating genders are reversed. Subconsciously they all think (and rightfully so) Ya can't trust a cheater or a cheater"s enabler for that matter.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion