+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Single in 27 and whole life. My personality changed. For good.

Single in 27 and whole life. My personality changed. For good.

You know, this is the first time I write such article after many years but recently I had need to do so. So thank you in advance for reading.

The point of this thread is that I would like to start a littke diary of my toughts and probably consult it. But don’t take me wrong - if this does not fit in this section or forum or whatever, just consider it as another thread.

I am 27 now and so far I did not had a girlfriend. I did have some sex partners, but never a real relationship. Before you imagine me as greasy fat or wimpy looser, here is a few words about me.

My introduction

In general, I feel like happy and confident person who is contend with his life and the way how it’s proceeding - I am business consultant,developer in start up environment, usually as freelancer. I totally love my job, because it contains a lot of work with interesting, inspirational people and loads of knowledge that I can soak into myself. I am sure I don’t want to do anything else, beside starting my own company that I am working on now. In my past time I am devoted sportsman, mostly fighting sports - Thai box. When I fight, I feel like like different person. There is so much adrenaline and excitement in that that I really don’t need any other holiday or change. I am having holiday each evening. It causes me a lot of pain, soreness and injuries, but I take it as marks of my pride and manliness Beside that, people in the gym are great and I always make some new friends when new people come. So it’s great for social life as well. Finally after training I spend my time with my good friends that is most relaxing part of the day. My family is the most important thing for me and not that I have biological family, I also fond new one during my travel to India - they accepted me as honorary member What makes me feel more secure in terms of social stability. I feel I always have somebody behind me to help me with my burden if it becomes too heavy for me. And lastly, beside knowledge, physical performance, job etc. also like pets and working with children. This is some sort of passion in me that I can’t really explain. Recently some few old ladies told me I am nice, helpful and handsome when I helped them with some minor issue... On the other hand, this way of life takes it’s toll: exhaustion and I could do financially much better, but I guess I was too passionate in my interests and put not enough regard to financial gain... But I am working on it!
    So this is brief picture of me. As you can see, in general I feel fine.

My history

There is not much to write about. Mostly coz it’s sad . When I was 19 I started dating and it went quite OK. I had few dates with gals I desired and was content. But in the age on 20 I fell in love with one older (taken) girl and that’s where things started to fall apart. I was so sad and frustreted when I found out her partner was... Trainer of the gym I was training in (martial arts dojo). I decided it will be better to leave that place and not to cause any trouble. The funny things was - she liked me back! But could I have something with her? I liked her partner. He is great man. I could not do such thing, even though I was dying for her.

I tried to find another girl. But suddenly I could not! I was too sad, frustrated and insecure, because of the missing feelings. I started partying, clubbing, socializing much more that I used to but without results. 2 years later I found one girl... Let’s just say I sorta liked her, she was quite ok in bad but I was just a side affair for her. Never talked about that with her but I guess she was quite unsatisfied with her relationship and so she found something more. Sorry to tell that... I hope that does not turn a bad light at me. It was the only possibility for me to know what woman is. I could not throw it away. Moreover I had no idea who the guy was or what was that about. I just know there was “somebody”.

She left my city after 6 (quite hot and exciting) months and I tried to find another gal. I scored once or twice, but it was totally meh. This sort of hooking up is not for me.

At the age of 24 I decided to take a break. I minded my own business and did not look for any gal more. No gal looked for me neither, so I was quite ok and alone. I traveled the world (Western EU, India...), worked, learned things, trained like crazy and after 2 years I returned to my favourite capitol.

Now what surprised me what I met a few gals few months ago - nothing has changed! The same reactions, the same outcomes. I fins few gals I liked and she showed some sings of interests and so I casually invited them out... For a fun, some nice events or nice cup of tea... They refused. Later showed me “there is no chance I would have interest in you”. What? Well... OK then...

And here I am. Years of experience. Years of travelling. Tons of study, knowledge. Loads of experience. Gallons of sweat and blood from workouts. Rich for social interactions. Little money though. And... No one bats an eye for me...

Today I mind my life. I have future plans I follow. Working on my career and future company. Having friends and of course, working out. I do have some family goals as well, but maybe different that other people. Maybe I’ll mention it later.

What are my plans now?

Well, I sorta restrained from looking for anybody. I just live my life. As mentioned. But I have one... Image in my head. I want to find somebody really spacial. A beautiful, great looking, intelligent woman with very intriguing personality. Not to date her or to know her, just to meet and observe. Nothing more. For the sake of inspiration. And I want to be also like that. Despite the fact I’ll never be I’ll never stop trying. I work out every day, I study, I think, I improve myself and I strive to be someone extraordinary. I am not interested in chances. There is a chance. That is all I need. Better to live one day as a lion that whole life like a worm.

So much for now. Thank you for reading and please, if you feel offend by what I wrote by any way, my apology in advance. It was not meant and please, restrain from any sorts of argue.

Also sorry for bad English

It sounds like You are fairly satisfied with your life now But a serious girlfriend to love would make it Better . . . I have had a similar situation where I have been happy being single with a lot of friends But I always wanted a Long term relationship for my future . . . About a year ago i tried some international dating services just for fun But I found that there are A Lot of Beautiful Talented Girls wanting to start a serious relationship with me . . . And now my goal is to find the Right Partner from So Many Available Choices . . . This has really added a lot of interest & excitement to my good life . . .And I am sure that I will find an Excellent Partner to share a Family Life together with . . . If this is interesting to You there are mant Guides & Tips that I could share about dealing with international relationships . . . Anyway I wish You Good Luck in finding your Social Happiness . . . Ron

Quote Originally Posted by RonElite View Post
    It sounds like You are fairly satisfied with your life now But a serious girlfriend to love would make it Better . . . I have had a similar situation where I have been happy being single with a lot of friends But I always wanted a Long term relationship for my future . . . About a year ago i tried some international dating services just for fun But I found that there are A Lot of Beautiful Talented Girls wanting to start a serious relationship with me . . . And now my goal is to find the Right Partner from So Many Available Choices . . . This has really added a lot of interest & excitement to my good life . . .And I am sure that I will find an Excellent Partner to share a Family Life together with . . . If this is interesting to You there are mant Guides & Tips that I could share about dealing with international relationships . . . Anyway I wish You Good Luck in finding your Social Happiness . . . Ron

Thank you Ron for your advice and for your precious time and interest.

Sounds like great idea! I will definitely look for some possibilities in this area and I will ask you for advice for sure! What I wrote here is just basic introduction. I will go deeper into my intimate life, life attitude etc. later, if nobody will mind me doing so. For now I have to mention 2 issues:

a) I am deadly broke and not sure if I can afford that . If I'll have last 100 bucks, I'll spends 20 to Thai box lessons, 20 to new shirt so I can look like decent person in my job and rest for food and living...

b) It's not so difficult meeting interesting woman in Prague (but maybe tricky - how do you differ interesting from just pretty but..). I dare to say I feel quite assertive, maybe confident in some ways so I can start a talk with them given little opportunity. The problem is she'll might not find me interesting... :/ have theory why is that, but later about that

In any case, thank you once more and yes, I feel fine . So far
    Last edited by Geralt; 23-05-15 at 04:35 PM.

update May 23rd

Today I met one cute, maybe beautiful girl (8 out of 10), 18 years old. She was doing some promotion and so did I because of one side job I have now... Nevertheless, it was very nice to engage conversation with gal on the street, just at old times. She mentioned she wants to be lawyer and fighter for human rights what I (combine with her beauty) considered for very nice combination. I have friends from Kashmir where one can have more then enough work in this regards so I offered help hunting for her dreams. I got her number, already texted her but I doubt she will response.

it was nice try anyway