+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can long relationships last long? :(

Can long relationships last long? :(

Heym, well I have just broken up with my bf, and what he told me was because long distance relationships can never be possible
    to be honest, I love him really really much. I mean, I flirt a lot, but he was-and still he is-the one I love the most.
    When he told me he wanted to break up with me, I really shocked. I couldn't help but my tears came streaming and it's like non-stop
    I've deeply fallen in love with him and I really can't get over it
    I need someone who have experiences on long distance relationship and some advices about it
    I know we can't make up anymore(he said he wouldn't talk to me anymore cause he wanted me to move on, and he really did ignore my messages and calls!)
    so now I am trying to go through it, looking for some fun from a single life and what I need is just some advises on long distance relationships, so I can be a wiser and better girlfriend next time, thanks!

Personally I don't like long distance relationships as I don't think they work for me, I tried one once and it just wasn't me and I ended up breaking up with him he didn't seem fussed either and agreed. There more to it than the long distance, but that doesn't matter.

However I do believe it works for some people. For example a friend at college has been with her boyfirend for a good few years and they are happy, they have surprised visits and what not, it's all very cute.. and she's happy and it works for her.

It worked for another friend who ended up moving away to live with her boyfriend, they were engaged and making a life together. It was this bit that didn't work for them.

I think it depends on the people, if it's what you want you'll work with it and make it work for you, if not then it fails as a relationship and you realise it wasn't going to work long distance in the first place.

I hope everything works out for you
    💗💕 The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to LOVE and be LOVED in return... 💕💗 [Moulin Rouge]

Thanks for your reply, I do feel much better now.
    I will move on and look for my mr right