+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shy Guy

Shy Guy

Hi.

I fly every week and I have noticed that there's a guy who has the same schedule. He's a very shy and extremely polite guy. I think he likes me so I smiled to give him the courage to come over and talk but instead he's been cocky. His walk has changed. He still shows interest but won't come over. So I started to look different direction read more often. He's always trying to get my attention by making noise, 'bumping' into me, going to same places like bathroom, get water, etc at the same time.

What's up with this guy??

Wel, u were nice 2 him b4 so nw dat u r ignorin him, apparntly he's trying 2 gt ur attntion N invitin u 2 make da 1st Move. Wel if he's reli dat cocky, u can cont wit ur current strategy. Its killin him :-P

I didn't want to play games that's why I smiled when I was sure he was interested. But after I let him know he became all cocky and proud rather than walk over and take over : )

So what's the new plan? I defineyly don't want to make the first move. After many experiences I learned that if the guy doesn't make the first move it will never be sth serious. Guys never say no to a girl who comes to them.

This guy is diff. He's not a player type. He's not the type you that turn heads. He's not ugly either. I can change his style if he accepts. He looks nice sweet thoughtful considerate. I've witnessed him in many situations. I feel that I can lean on him. That's why I didn't want to give him s hard time. So I smiled hoping he would come over.
    He became so happy and smiled back but then disappeared. Do I thought he would make a move next time I see him. Nope. Just got cocky and had confidence. I actually liked that. That it was me who gave to him errr that's what I believe. But he's not around me. When I started ignoring him he lost his confidence went back to same old posture and starred behaving like he was. Again trying to get my attention. Should I give him a second smile? Or should I create a coincidence bump into him and allow him to speak up? He seems to be extremely shy.

I'm beginning to feel nuts about him when in fact he was sth I would never look at.

So wierd. Sometimes I wonder If he's the one. We will see.

Thanks. : )
    Last edited by Vw_beetle; 30-05-15 at 04:53 AM.

K frm wat u jst describe bout him, Trust me, no mattr hw much u smile or nethn, he'l nevr make da 1st move.
    Y don u initiate it instead? Thre's nothin rong in girl's 2in dat. It makes Guys go Crazy..in a good way.
    N btw,nt evry guy say YES 2 girls wo makes da 1st move. Don bliv me, thn plz do me a favor n chek ma Topic help me Out too :-P

My only problem about making the first move is that usually when girls make the first move guys don't tend to stay around forever. But when a guy makes the first move he does consider sticking longer cause he has chosen the girl and tried hard to get her.

Sure I'll try to find your topic. : )

- - - Updated - - -

What's your topic called? Where is it?

- - - Updated - - -

I just went through ask a male ask a female and love but couldn't find you. Can you copy paste the link??

Yeah, i gt wat u r sayin. Guys sumtyms tends to see dat as a Desperation too. Btw shy guys r definitely mre xpressive in writings..meaning mails or txting. U myt wana try dat. Bt don go ovrboard by alwaz bein da 1st one 2 strt convrsation. Slowly let him initiate too. If he's reli into u, he'l defo mail/txt u wen u don strt da cönvo nemre.
    Best wishes.

Btw M on cell ryt nw so dis copy paste thng is nt wrkin :-@. Nway ma topic's "do teens ( )...prefer Older guys?" in Ask female forum. Thxxa

Yeah,i gt wat u r saying. Sumtyms guys evn take dat as a Desperation too. Btw shy guys r mre xpressive in writing..mails txtn etc etc. U myt wana try dat. Bt don go ovrboard n Start da Convo evrytm. Slowly, let him initiate too, wich he wil, if he's reli into u.
    Best wishes.
    M on da move so cant copy paste ma topic ryt nw. Nway if it helps its "do teens ( ) ..much older guys?" in Ask female forum. Thxxa

If this guy can't act like a mature man and simply come up to you and strike up a conversation, then he isn't dating material. He's a twit. Don't waste your time on twits.

Well you do know at core he's extremely shy ,so the arrogance and all that is a facade. A simple good move that would force him to speak up is to look at him smile and keep smiling ,keep looking at him and such ,don't give him time for his little play and for his false-ego to grow,do it all at once ,at a single flight.
    Treat him as if he's a pet you love. He'll open up.

He isn't brave enough to talk to you but he likes you. Wants you to make the first move x