+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An upset friend (girl) ...what to do.. SERIOUS HELP NEEDED !!

An upset friend (girl) ...what to do.. SERIOUS HELP NEEDED !!

Here is my situation. I asked my friend (girl) via texting about going somewhere, and she didn't reply for two hours, which was weird because she stopped texting just after I asked her about going somewhere. So, then after two hours, I kinda got little impatient and texted her asking if she doesn't want to go; not directly, but indirectly. She got mad at me and told me that I was doing this and that, and refused to go with me. It was partially my fault because I shouldn't have said what i said, but I wanted her to be honest and wanted her honest reply, and tell me if she didn't want to go. I mean it was obvious because she suddenly stopped replying after I sent her that last text. Along with her refusal, she also got mad telling me I am this and that. She was a little blunt. It was her fault too (mainly). If I was her, I would have said "no there is nothing like that, I was just a little busy. We will go." Don't need to lash out at someone. I even said sorry, but she didn't forgive me. I think about it everyday (YES !! EVERYDAY LITERALLY) waiting and waiting for a text. It hurts. Our friendship is only 3 or 4 months old. And, this happened a month ago. Just at the beginning of the summer break. Bad start. I know, she is not gonna message me for the next three months because school doesn't start till then. We are in same classes. I just want to start talking to her again and forget about what happenes, so i can hang out with her for the next three months instead of getting hurt. The reason I am getting too emotional because I like her a lot even though she has a bf. I really care about her. But, her being upset with me is my main concern. Liking her is secondary. HELP !!
    Last edited by MM111; 01-06-15 at 08:01 PM.

Dude, A sharp/blunt NO frm wud'v hurt u much mre. Dose blames she's makin is indirctly sayin No to ur move..atleast dats wat i feel. M a Guy tho, so mayb ladis can throw mre light on dis one. Da point is she alrdy has (serious) bf, so best u let hr go

Do you realise that if you'd picked up the phone and asked her out using your actual voice, none of this would have happened? All this texting and messaging makes relationships soooo much harder than they should be.

Further than that, I can't comment because "this and that" isn't a good description of what she said to you. What did she say and was it a true reflection of your behaviour?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I am sorry I can't tell you the exact words because I am afraid that she might find it out on web. I mean there are 99.9% chances she won't but we don't know.

And, I did call her right away as soon as she got mad at me because I thought calling her would make everything better and I could explain it to her on phone and say I am sorry, but she didn't pick up the phone and called me weird for calling. I can email you the exact the conversation if you would like. Would want as much advise as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Do you realise that if you'd picked up the phone and asked her out using your actual voice, none of this would have happened? All this texting and messaging makes relationships soooo much harder than they should be.

Further than that, I can't comment because "this and that" isn't a good description of what she said to you. What did she say and was it a true reflection of your behaviour?

I am sorry I can't tell you the exact words because I am afraid that she might find it out on web. I mean there are 99.9% chances she won't but we don't know.

And, I did call her right away as soon as she got mad at me because I thought calling her would make everything better and I could explain it to her on phone and say I am sorry, but she didn't pick up the phone and called me weird for calling. I can email you the exact the conversation if you would like. Would want as much advise as possible. I tried to PM you, but don't have enough posts