+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know why guys say things when they don't really mean it though.

I don't know why guys say things when they don't really mean it though.

I was thinking about how when ever I went out with any guy that they would tell me that they are interested to go out with me after the first date though. I don't know why usually they don't ask me out like they say they would though. I would msg them to go somewhere with me. In the end usually the person will say that he is busy or just want to be friends with me though. Is it that hard for them to tell me that they aren't interested in me when I ask though. I don't know like thinking that someone is interested in me when the person isn't though. I was wondering how to tell if someone is actually interested to get to know you more though. Can anyone here tell me though. I hope to find someone that actually likes me ya.

I think a lot of guys just don't have the gumption to tell you that they aren't interested. It's much easier to say that they'll message or call you later and then blow you off hoping you'll forget them. You'll know when someone is interested in you. Compared to the guys who blow you off I think it will be clear when one is interested. And we all have those guys that never call back. It's just an unfortunate part of dating.

It's not just a guy thing. Ask any guy who's been dating and they'll tell you about all the girls who do the same thing. And yes, it's because they lack the courage to be honest.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.