+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How did my date go?

How did my date go?

Okay Here’s the situation: I met this girl at a Concert thanks to our mutual friends. We started talking. Later on a friend of her’s asked me, if I could hold an eye on that girl, because she had a lot of drink. So one thing led to another, from talking to dancing. It was also raining, so we were both pretty wet and drunk. Dancing turned into grinding and she started touching me and gave me a lovebite on the neck. I didn’t want to exploit her sexually because of her condition, so that she would regret it in the morning or so.
    Day later I started talking to her via. Facebook, to get to know her a little bit better and ask out. At some point I asked about her relationship with guys and If she had someone in mind. She told me that: „the guys so far hadn’t standed a change with her, but maybe the last one...(she hinted that it was me)“ (not in a arrogant way, but humorous).
    So I asked her out few days later, we went on a boat ride, had a picnic on the beach, went to cafe. She seemned pretty impressed and amazed about the things, that I organized and prepared for her. And there wasn’t a moment, where she touched her phone or wanted to leave. Date lasted for about 3-4 hours. When the date ended, she kissed me on the cheek, and thanked me for everything.

Is it a good or a bad sign, when a girl thanks you after the date? Does it mean, that she is interested and wishes to go to another date with me?

Also the thing is that, she seems a bit quiet, when talking via messenger, she has not yet started a conversation with me by herself. When I ask her something, then she always responds with a lot of smiles. But in the real life, she is pretty talkative. That's why it's kinda hard to tell at times if she is interested or not...

She might be one of those who wants to be chased....are you not asking her out again?

TIP: next time keep the first date toned down a bit. You want a girl to notice you, not the date and all the money you spend on her. Over impressing TBH is a turn off...a girl feels you are trying too hard.

If she keeps accepting new dates with you then she likes you and your company. Don't overthink it.