+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want?

What does she want?

Hey,

So I have met up with a girl I met online 3 times in the past week and a bit.

The first date we met in town, had a coffee and had a picnic before watching a DVD at my place. We got on really well and after the date I asked her if she'd like to meet up again, she said she thinks we really clicked and would love to meet again but she didn't want to "rush into anything" which I appreciate.

The second date we watched a DVD at mine and we had sex (she initiated) followed by a meal in the evening and lying out on the grass talking. Third date we went back to mine and were in bed more or less all day as well as watching a film and having a takeaway.

I know it sounds like things are going great but I'm not sure how interested she is in the long run. She admits to needing space which is perfectly fine with me so we text a few times a day and have arranged to meet up twice next week. She's quite a closed person but I get the feeling she enjoys my company and we do have a lot of banter which helps.

My question is, are these signs that she'd be interested in a relationship gradually? I feel I'm really getting to like her but I hold it back so to not seem pushy or desparate - she's a lovely girl and I find her amazing to be around, I hope she is seeing me for more than sex.

i didn't see much romance stuff in your journey of love but sex , girl is like talkative animal when hanging around , this girl seem weird
    Have belief in yourself. Men like confident women who are independent. They don’t want to witness weeping, crawling, insecure and obsessive version of you. It’s just plain and simple frustrating. You know you have the spark in yourself just have belief in it and let him see it. To be adored by someone else first a lady needs to adore herself.

How about instead of hanging out at your house or hers and just having sex, you take her out and get to know her other then naked and in your bed?

You've only known her sexually for a few hook ups so it's hard to tell if she wants more at this point.

Whatever happened to actually "taking it slow" when one says: "I want to take it slow?" Jeeze.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Get to know her in places than in the bedroom. Go out to dinner, take a road trip, go out with a group of friends, etc. These are no pressure situations where you won't have the opportunity to have sex. Let her see that you are a good guy that is interested in more than her body.

If she only wants you for the D, she will make every excuse in the book not to do these things and you'll have your answer