+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she cheating

Is she cheating

My wife of 17 years has been speaking to a male work colleague on the phone and texting outside work hours, the calls are over 30 minutes long and when i asked whos number it was, the number was not saved in her phone and all call logs and texts had been deleted. She claims they are just great friends but she had never brought him up to me before. My mind is all over the place, i want to believe her but am i a fool for doing so ??

Have you googled "Signs of an Affair?" Have you talked to her about the emotional affair it appears that she's having with this man?

[url]https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201107/the-affair-warning-sign-you-should-never-ignore[/url]

If you don't like the fact that she's doing what she's doing then why haven't you talked to her about how it makes you feel and bout your well founded fears? You won't solve anything by keeping your run-away-thoughts to yourself.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-07-15 at 04:52 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

All the signs of suspicious behavior are there particularly deleting call logs and texts.

It's not a good place to be at but as you said, you have been married for 17 years so this is a person you know pretty well and her behavior is not the norm.

You need to confront her or it is going to eat away at you.