+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

My boyfriend and I were making out and it was decently intense and we're both virgins. We've known each other for 6 years, we were best friends for two years before we started dating and we've been dating for 10 months. During the make out, he stopped and asked me "Is there anyway I can make this more fun?" Not knowing how to reply, I asked him if he had anything in mind and he said "not really" in a cutesy sort of way and we resumed making out. I was wondering what he meant? And what should I do if he asks again?

You ask him: "What do you mean" and then you be quiet and listen to his answer. If his answers is still not clear to you then you say: "sorry, I'm not getting what you mean."

Only he can tell you what he meant and anything you get here will just be guesses that may be "fun" to read but won't help you with knowing exactly what your bf meant.

Learn to communicate and don't be afraid to ask HIM what he means if he ever says anything you don't understand. That is how you have the best odds of having good, solid, happy relationships becoming good, solid, happy LIFEtime unions.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Obviously he wants to move forward with sexual acts (suckin on breasts, fingering you, oral, hand job, bj, etc) but is a little shy about saying it....

If you want things to move forward then communicate what you would be comfortable with.

If you are not comfortable with any of the above mentioned, then I suggest limiting your "making out". Guys have a way more intense sexual drive, and it wouldn't be fair to him to let it get to the point where he needs to release and you are not willing to be a part of that.

I honestly would be okay with some of those things but I don't just want to say "well I'd be comfortable if you..." whatever. That's weird. Should I just do it?

If you can't ask or do it with the lights on, then you are not ready.

BTW guys get really turned on when you talk dirty to them....so telling what you want him to do isn't weird, he wants to hear it!

Thanks for the advice!

He wants sex and is shy about it. Sometimes guys need just a little push in the right direction.
    >>http://www.getandkeephim.net<<