+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Liar and dirty dirty cheat

Liar and dirty dirty cheat

Hi was in along distance relationship. I live in London. My man came to London and I saw on his Instagram he was here but he tried to hide it from me. He came to meet a girl here from his home country. I didn't know this. I received a message from his gf from his whatsapp Saying i should leave him Alone and he's hers! She blocked me from his whatsapp. I rang him and text and no reply. Next day he unblocked me from whatsapp but no reply from him. What is he playing at?

You're right- he's a liar and a cheater, and he's trying to juggle more than one girl. Unfortunately he is not only "your man", he's with other people too. If this girl had access to his phone and apps, etc. that proves she was with him.

He is not faithful, and he knows he's busted so he's avoiding you now. Don't play his game when there are so many better guys out there

I think you know what he's playing at. Question is, what are you going to do about it?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

My answer to your question would be a simple one.....

Who cares? Your chosen title of this thread pretty much nails it right on the head. He is a liar, a cheater, a player, and a scumbag. Who cares what he's trying to achieve, what his intentions are, or anything like that? You don't need a scuzz-ball like that in your life, so forget he exists and find yourself a real man. He's nothing more than an overgrown child when you are trying to find yourself a fellow adult.