+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can i get the guy?

how can i get the guy?

hello!!

so as the title says, i want to get a guy, he's on the same school as me but i've only met him 3 weeks ago and on these 3 weeks i've spent a lot of time with him and his friends since we all came to japan so we've been doing sightseeing and going to parties together.

but rigth now there's only one day left for us together cz each one of us will go to another city, and i want to make him notice me or even better fall in love with me.

and on this last day we r planning to meet at 1pm and at night we'll go do bars tours, which mean i'll be with him and our friends since 1pm to 5am.

N.B: the reason y i'm saying there's only one day even if we r from the same school, is that we don't have a lot of commun friends, so once we comeback to our country we won't hang out anymore

Sorry, there is no method for making someone fall in love. All you can do is be yourself and hope that he's interested.

Good luck
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You can't "make a guy fall in love", but you can inspire him to love you like the way you love him. Guys rarely want girlfriends who make a big deal out of everything. They want to be around girls who are cool and chill. That is, girls who can laugh with them, talk non-serious stuff, and just hang out like buddies. Thus you must make sure that you are not the overly-serious girlfriend. But more importantly, you have to get him to open up, first by opening up yourself. If he is unsure that you like him, he is unlikely to confess his feelings.
    >>http://www.getandkeephim.net<<

As the others have said, you can't really "make" a guy fall in love with you. He'll either like you or he won't. I also think Casey gives some good advice above me, though I would caution not to misinterpret that advice. DO NOT try to be somebody/something you are not in order to impress a guy. Be yourself. (Side note: I'm not implying Casey was saying you should pretend to be somebody you're not, as I don't think that was her intention at all.)

However, Casey makes a good point in that you don't want to overdo it in showing your interest. As Casey puts it, just "be cool," but at the same time, it is okay to drop hints that you like him. For that matter, if it is the last day you will be together on the trip, why not just go ahead and slip him your phone number? Just say something like "I had a lot of fun hanging out with you. We should do that more often back home."

I know typically it tends to be the guy who makes the first move, but just because he hasn't it doesn't automatically mean he isn't interested, or couldn't be interested. Maybe he is interested in you, but is just too shy to ask. Or, maybe he just never really even thought about it, but would be interested if you asked him. So, what do you have to lose if you give it a shot?

I mean, if you two go to the same school back home, why the heck couldn't you hang out more? I get that you don't necessarily travel in the same circles, but that shouldn't have to automatically mean you can't.

Heck, in this case that is actually a good thing. If you try asking him out, or even just giving him your number and he doesn't seem interested, it isn't like you will be stuck hanging around him all the time. If you two are in different social circles back home, you can pretty easily avoid him as much as possible. However, if you go for it and he is interested, then you can be around each other more often since you do go to the same school.

Good luck to you!