+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

My fiance and i have been together 3 years. We have a baby and recently moved into a home together. In the past i have found out that twice he has started some sort of a romantic fling with 2 different girls but never found them to ve sexual.
    Today we were in great spirits and happy like we quite often are. He took a shower and i grabbed his phone to look at, i dont know what. I started to look at his pics that were mostly of our baby. He comes out of the shower and askes what i was doing with his phone. He becomes hostile and questioning me. Said he was about to shave and wanted to listen to pandora so i handed him my phone and said here listen to it on mine. He got super upset and stormed out of the room but not before calling me psychotic. I went in to the bathroom and threw his phone at him. Wrong i know but at that point i was livid. How did this get so out of hand? Based on our past i immediately thought ok he is hiding something. I dont know. Its not like he never leaves his phone laying around, he does. I never snoop through it i dont even know why i got on it today.but the way he reacted to it, its not sitting well with me. What do you think??

I think: "Gee, I wonder why she moved in with and had a baby with, a guy she doesn't even trust because he has a history of "flinging" with other women?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How many pictures in his phone were of you, the two of you, or the whole family?

Just asking because most women don't know that whenever they see a baby (or dog) they subconsciously become more open to the owner.