+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with a Breakup!

Help with a Breakup!

I've had a friend of seven years and we have always been very close. She started going out with this boy steadily and he was very timid. They broke up about a year ago. 1/2 a year late she and I decided to get together, My life was absolutely amazing. A few months later she dumped me unceremoniously stating she "still felt for him [The other boy]". We have been close still but I know in my heart I still Love her. What do you think I should do? Is there any chance for us?

Hello MRumley02,

I'm so sorry to read that you've had your heart broken and that it was broken in such a casual manner... That must have been awful. My advice to you - though I'm sure it's not something you want to hear - would be to move on because you want to be with someone who also wants to be with you. Otherwise, if you continue to pursue someone in the hopes that she'll eventually come around (and this someone really does not feel the same way about you), then you'll keep ending up in this place over and over until it makes you cynical. There's someone out there who deserves your love, but I promise you that you won't even see her until you move on.
    Yours truly,

- M{r}s. Right
    www.missus-right.com